Web Hosting for Furries, Otherkin & Therians – Solid services for a community with specific needs!

New Feature: “My Donations”!

N

In preparation of the release of our gaming services here at GekkoFyre Networks, we’ve released a new feature out to all user accounts! Have a look below…

Have others donate funds towards the payment of your web-services, particularly if it’s to cover the cost of your community gaming server!

This feature has been put into use as of right now and all users, existing and new, may now employ it to their benefit whether they have gaming services with us or not. Any donated funds will simply be applied to the credits you have with us, thusly enabling you to use this feature with virtual private servers, domain name purchases/renewals/transfers, SSL certificate purchases, shared hosting, etc.

There is no ‘upper limit’ on how many funds may possibly be deposited but if it does reach quite a high amount, we will discuss options of somehow transferring the funds to their rightful owner(s). This is provided that such an option is possible at any given time, as we see the My Donations being used particularly by clans and other such communities where the funds will be jointly owned by all members.

If you have any questions, comments, ideas, etc. about this feature then feel free to either contact us or discuss your thoughts in our Discord server. We love to meet new individuals and we promise not to bite… much 😉

About the author

Phobos D'thorga
Phobos D'thorga

I greatly enjoy the world of amateur radio of which I have only recently delved into, whilst playing the odd video-game on the side or doing some programming. The transceiver I use is a Yaesu FT-450D which operates on the HF range along with the 6 m band, and the antenna is a MFJ-1836H cobweb. My current QSL card is a representation of me as a Dragon and may be seen at the link below :)

https://vk3vkk.io/about-me.html

Web Hosting for Furries, Otherkin & Therians – Solid services for a community with specific needs!

Archives

Blog Updates

Recent Posts

Categories